|***The picture is of me but it was taken by my best friend Brittney a couple of years ago. You can check out her photography pages and even probably find a few pictures of me! Facebook | Flickr|
I was tagged by the lovely Lacey of lovelaceybeauty who also has an AMAZING youtube channel (seriously I watch every single one of her videos as soon as she publishes them)
1. What fall trend are you most excited for?
I'm not too up to date on the trends honestly...except I'm excited to wear dark lips and I'm pretty sure cobalt nails are in even though I''ve been wearing them for years I'll finally be on trend!
2. What is your favorite fall beauty product?
I know they probably mean makeup wise...but heavy duty moisturizers. I can definitely tell when the weather starts to change because my skin dries out almost instantly. Especially because its windy and cold enough to snow in the city I live in.. Some drugstore favorites are the Nivea Daily Essentials Regenerating Night Cream and the Garnier Moisture Match for Dry Skin
3. What is your favorite fall drink?
Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Iced Americanos #typicalwhitegirl
4. What is your favorite fall scent?
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
5. What fall trend do you hate?
ankle boots that end right above the ankle bone...literally every single person I see wearing them it looks awful because it cuts everyone off at the ankle and makes it look like most people don't have an actual ankle..it just goes from calf to foot so it makes the legs look super wide. Short boots have to be a certain length...and most of them are way too short
6. What are you going to be for Halloween?Well I'm a little late on this tag as always so I was an army girl for Halloween...last minute? yep. throw on some camo combat boots and war paint and you have an army girl!
7. What is your favorite fall song?I don't really have themed songs for fall...but lately I've been listening nonstop to the newest 30 Seconds to Mars album Love Lust Faith + Dreams but I've been listening to it since it came out back in May so I'm not sure if it counts.....I've loved them since 2005...theyre definitely my favorite group/band/music
8. What is your favorite fall candy?The pumpkin pie hersheys kisses IM IN LOVE