Blogger templates

Thursday, February 26, 2015

MAC Haul

Matchmaster Foundation 1.0 | Mineralize Skinfinish - Lightscapade | Springhseen Blush
Hey everyone! Here I've got a little mini MAC haul, but not really a haul... I received these things from my fabulous friend Lisa, whose Mom (funniest woman ever) works for MAC so she gets the huge discount and I try and do all my shopping through her-unless its LE Collections. So I gave her a wishlist at my birthday of things I love / want from MAC and she SAVED it! And got me some more for Christmas- so shoutout to Lisa #youdarealmvp

MAC Matchmaster Foundation 1.0 - I adore this MAC foundation, I tried it at a friends house and 1.0, the lightest shade, matches my ghostly self in the winter. It looks a lot darker against the white paper, but sitting next to all my other foundations it looks like a cream toned white-like when you're shopping for paint swatches, this would be like Ecru or some kind of creamy white. This foundation blends so nicely into the skin, has SUCH good coverage and I know usually the claims foundations make of "special technology etc etc" are almost never true, but this one actually does somehow match and blend into your real skin and you cannot tell where your foundation ends and uncovered skin starts.

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Lightscapade - I have the MSF in Soft and Gentle which is really fantastic in the summer because it's a peachier pink, but all my pale friends will know that even highlighters can be too dark sometimes and this is a lighter highlighter that has violet and green veining running through it and it doesn't come off ashy or too frosty on the skin and would really work on everyone, it isn't as intense as Soft & Gentle with the intense shimmer and actual glitter, there isn't any glitter in this one. There's a soft shimmer and sheen to it and it applies with almost no color and is just completely perfect and I'm in love with it.

MAC Springhseen Blush - This I had to get basically because it has such a cult following and I wanted to see what all the hype was about. I do adore peachy pink blushes so this one fits perfectly into my little makeup collection. I do love this blush more for spring and summer (hence the name I'm assuming) and I can tell this is going to get a LOT of use once spring hits.

Thanks so much for reading guys and I hope you enjoyed this mini haul- most people will have like six or seven things, and this was three but hey MAC is expensive, Lisa totally hooked me up, and you guys got mini reviews at the same time! If there are any types of posts you really like or would like me to do more of or at all please let me know below, and do comment! I LOVE talking to you guys in the comments, I have replied to every single comment ever on my blog (I'm not joking).

Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

41 comments:

1. Great haul! You can't beat the original MAC foundation!

Josie XOXO

Fashion Mumblr

ReplyDelete
  2. You very lucky thing I dream of having more mac one day but whilst I can't afford it all the lightest shade of the foundation is definitely something I will get as I am totally pale too, like seriously I just burn in Summer haha xx

3. Great items!

www.girlandthepolkadot.com

ReplyDelete
  4. The blush is a beautiful shade!

5. Great haul :) The blush is gorgeous

Latest Post: Charlotte Tilbury Haul

The Jewel Beauty || A friendly beauty & lifestyle blog ❤

ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so much about Lightscapade, I'm definitely going to check it out x

FARFROMPERFECTIONXO

ReplyDelete
  7. I love Lightscapade but haaate the new packaging :-((. But that blush is such a beaut colour!! Going to have to search for a swatch xx

Through New Eyes x

ReplyDelete
  8. The blush looks amazing!!! I am a mac lover, I'm a sucker for their lipsticks :) Great haul xo

ReplyDelete
  9. What a brilliant haul! the blush looks amazing :)

10. Stephanie's LookMarch 2, 2015 at 3:02 AM

its wonderful! perfect for every season except winter (as the name would suggest lol)

11. Stephanie's LookMarch 2, 2015 at 9:23 AM

oh god it's beautiful!!! it's literally perfect for every season except winter (but I wear it anyways). Oh I'm such a sucker for the lipsticks, i have a list about a million!

12. Stephanie's LookMarch 2, 2015 at 9:25 AM

i kinda like the new packaging! No clip to break, the glass/plastic does't fall out and it's very sleek looking. That blush is gorgeous in literally any season

13. Stephanie's LookMarch 2, 2015 at 9:25 AM

oh gosh its so beautiful!

14. Stephanie's LookMarch 2, 2015 at 9:26 AM

its fantastic! can be worn literally in almost every season

15. Stephanie's LookMarch 2, 2015 at 9:26 AM

thanks! It's such a beautiful color :)

16. Stephanie's LookMarch 2, 2015 at 9:26 AM

yay! spring sheen fans unite! haha

17. Stephanie's LookMarch 2, 2015 at 9:27 AM

so gorgeous and unique too!

18. Stephanie's LookMarch 2, 2015 at 9:27 AM

thanks girl!

19. Stephanie's LookMarch 2, 2015 at 9:28 AM

yep definitely look into this one!thankfully i tan in the summer but in the winter jm literally the color of my cream painted wall lol!

20. Stephanie's LookMarch 2, 2015 at 9:28 AM

so true!

ReplyDelete
  21. Nice haul! That was nice of your friend (and her mom). Of all the wonderful things I have purchased from MAC I have yet to get that blush. I've heard so much about it and it really is a lovely blush.

22. Stephanie's LookMarch 5, 2015 at 5:42 AM

Omg it's gorgeous! In the pan it looks like okay eh another orangey pink blush no big deal, but it has this subtle shimmer in it and when you apply it it gives the loveliest sheen to your cheeks- they were not inventive with the name per se-can be worn in the spring and has a sheen to it -_- but hey it's beautiful

23. Chic and AlluringMarch 10, 2015 at 5:49 PM

Great haul!

Is it strange that I want "Lightscapade" even though I don't know what I would do with it? Lol.

ChicAndAlluring.com

24. lovely picks hun! i love Mac cosmetics too

www.bumascloset.com

ReplyDelete
  25. That blush looks amazing, I might have to try it!

www.lifestylefunxion.blogspot.com

26. I think I need to try that foundation! xx

Sweetaholic Beauty

ReplyDelete
  27. that's so lovely of your friends mum! Lightscapade looks beautiful, may have just convinced me to make a cheeky purchase xx

Deliciously-floral.co.uk

28. that blush just looks magical! xx

www.thatgirlrhianna.blogspot.co.uk

ReplyDelete
  29. omg its so gorgeous, this, Kat Von D Wish, and MAC Warm Soul are the only blushes I've been wearing for the spring transition (and a little of MAC Sunbasqued haha)

ReplyDelete
  30. omg it's so gorgeous and it doesn't have that chunky glitter like Soft & Gentle. It's milled like Mary Lou Manizer but isn't as intense or as gold- I love it (especially on no makeup days)

ReplyDelete
  31. It is wonderful!!!! But only if you use 1-2 pumps and dot that around your face then blend in otherwise it's easy to overdo it haha but it matches so well

ReplyDelete
  32. it's fabulous especially for spring!

ReplyDelete
  33. I think I'm a MAC addict....except I don't have the money to be a MAC addict haha

ReplyDelete
  34. it's a face highlighter!!!!!! super easy to use especially with a fan brush :) I love it!

35. great buys - the blush looks gorgeous x

www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

ReplyDelete
  36. Wow that's so sweet of her. Love these items! :)

ReplyDelete
  37. Right that's it, I need to make friends with someone who works at Mac. Can you go friend shopping online? :D

38. Stephanie's LookApril 2, 2015 at 6:50 AM

haha i wish! i have to go through her daughter and do like under the table mac dealing and she gets it in stores

39. Stephanie's LookApril 2, 2015 at 6:52 AM

omg its amazing! i think it would work on any skintone even

ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! I'll try and reply as quickly as I can :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin